Competition that seeks to promote the development of national basic research, contribuyendo paralelamente a la formación de nuevas generaciones de científicos y tecnólogos. The oldest of the FONDECYT Contests aims to encourage the development of national basic research, contribuyendo paralelamentsimultaneously contributing to the formation of new generations of scientists and technologistsmented in Chile under the direction of a(a) Researcher(a) Chilean responsible(a), or abroad(a) residing in Chile. Each participant can be Researcher(a) Responsible foa running a project only.
- Applicants are competing projects annually by two to four years in the areas of science and technology development. They can be sponsored by Higher Education Institutions, State agencies, Organizaciones No Gubernamentales (NGOs) or Private Sector.
- Convocation: 04 May 2011
- Close application for Researcher: 23 June 2011
- Close application to the institution: 06 July 2012 16:00 hrs
- Official Version of Project Delivery: 12 July 2011
- Delivery of Certificates – Released: 30 August 2011 to 16:00 hrs